Burning Efficiently and Cheaper Than Wood
Modern Coal Stoves can provide a level of versatility and freedom to homeowners that other hearth appliances cannot. Because of their size, they can often be installed and utilized almost anywhere in you house. Also coal is clean-burning, they do not produce any visible smoke and different types of coal give off less carbon dioxide when burned.
Benefits of Coal Stoves
- Often coal is cheaper than other burning sources.
- These stoves can have a longer burn time than other types of fuel stoves.
- Capable of heating larger rooms up to whole homes with evenly warm temperatures.
- Most coal stoves, because of their size, can be installed and located in just about any area of your home.
- Most units have thermostat control and provide an even heat.