What is a a factory-built fireplace?
A fireplace remains the most popular choice and adds significantly to the value of any home. Most fireplaces are no longer traditional brick and mortar, but are engineered and pre-built by major manufacturers. More than seventy-five percent (over a half million) of all fireplaces installed each year are factory-built.
What are the benefits?
- Factory-built fireplaces are surprisingly inexpensive.
- They use a safe, lightweight chimney and do not need any additional footing or other structural support.
- Because they have fewer limitations than site-built masonry fireplaces, they can be easily and safely installed in almost any room.
- Factory-built fireplaces are available in a range of sizes, and can be open on one, two (“see-through” and corner models), three (“peninsula”), or four sides (“oasis”).
- Brick, stone, marble and other facing materials can be combined with your choice of mantels to suit your decor.
Natural and available. Wood can supplement furnace usage and reduce heating costs.
Quickly turn the fire on or off, adjust flame height and fire intensity.
Adding ambiance and style to your home or business without the maintenance of gas and wood fireplaces.